Distell offers exciting opportunities to suitable candidates for potential placement in our Quality Control Department at Paarl Monis.
This position will be based at Paarl Monis. The successful candidate will report to the Quality Manager in the Quality Control Department.
Purpose of the Position
The intention is to give practical work experience to students who are in their last year of study and require exposure in a work environment or have a prerequisite to have practical work experience before qualification. Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12 month contract commencing 01 February 2013 and terminating on 31 January 2014.
Key Learning Areas include (but are not limited to):
· Quality Assurance
To qualify for selection and participation in this programme, candidates must satisfy the following criteria:
· Excellent academic record and in final year of obtaining tertiary qualification – degree / diploma;
· Computer literacy – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Sound communication and presentation skills;
· Effective time management;
· Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
· Ability to work in a team
· Driver’s License would be beneficial
· South African citizen;
· Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12 month contract.
Prospective interns must submit the following:
· Covering letter/ Motivational letter,
· A curriculum vitae,
· Certified academic record,
· Certified copy of Grade 12,
· A letter from the tertiary institution,
· A format for evaluation, required by the tertiary institution ,
· Certified copies of Identity Document